Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nothing Bundt Cake hee hee


1 prepared brownie mix packet of choice
Eggs (slightly beaten)
Butter (in place of oil)
Water
1 cup full fat sour cream
6 ounces white chocolate morsels

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees; prepare bundt pan with oil, butter or cooking spray (your choice).

2. Dump dry brownie mix into a large bowl. Add the eggs (in my case the mix called for 1 egg so I used 2 eggs), melted butter (in my case the mix called for 1/3 cup oil so I used 1/3 cup unsalted butter) and water (in my case the mix called for 1/3 cup of water so I doubled it to 2/3 cup). Stir just until combined.

3. Add the sour cream and white chocolate morsels, stirring to combine.

4. Pour into the prepared bundt pan and place in center of oven. Cook for 45 minutes to an hour or until edges start to pull away from sides of pan and pick inserted in thickest part comes out clean.

5. Invert cake onto rack to cool. Place on plate of choice.

*** NOTE: You may frost this cake or drizzle with glaze, if desired. ***

0 comments: